<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
FUNNAY!
♥ Monday, August 20, 2007 8:27 AM

Err, SueZen? Really sorry about the link thing. Lols! Sorrrrrry. My head pening lah, all you people and your fancy blog links. Hahahah! Sorry yeah. :)

Gonna show you people some stuff. Reallly funny wan, I dont lie! (Well, yeah occasionally I do, erm, more like normally? BUT WHO CARES?! Back to the main point! ) Funnay stuff I found. Time to take a break from badminton yeah? and then go back to tennis! x) LOLs. Us Open starts on the 27th of August. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (Darn, I miss Xanga for all the emoticons, WHY AREN'T THERE ANY EMOTICONS HERE PEOPLE?)


ANYWAY!


Look at this car. Notice anything? (erm, apart from the fact that its yellow lar!) (If you dont, you're obviously not observant enough. Can't blame you, I didnt notice anything too. But you know, I have an excuse, it was because I was too transfixed by the yellow. A VERY good excuse, if you ask me. xD)


Ahem, okay, back to the point...again. =______=


You should've seen this. :) Isn't it CUTEEEE? Like, two hands popping out trying to push open the trunk! LOLs.


Eh, do you think the hands are REAL?!?! O.O Dead person alert!


HAHAHAHAHA! :p


Er..am I amusing myself? Okay okay.


NEXT! :)


What lovely flowers, no?


Look closer..


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


I like this one!

When its open, and closed..

Do you feel like a king? x)

OooOOOoooooOooOo. x)

Ouch. Wonder how it feels when the thing... nevermind. xD


*Horn sound. Lols.

tut-tut.

Nice bike. Double function too! If you drive this around, especially out-station, you dont even need to waste time for toilet stops! LOLs!

Wouldn't you like to drive that..?
Omg so lame! And funny...and cute...

hahahaha.




Okay okay. I'm still psyched about the Beijing Olympics, so yeah.


The running/sprinting event has always been dominated by Americans, or should I say, African-Americans. Not even by whites.


So, to have an Olympic Gold medalist for 110m hurdles who is not an African-American is a huge achievement. But what if the guy is a...CHINESE?!


Cool leh. :)


Talking about LiuXiang. Yeah, Olympic gold medalist in Athens, 2004. So cool yeah? Like, so unique. One chinese out of all the blacks.


LiuXiang. (The one in white lah duh.) AND he's cute too! x) Dimplessssss.


:)