<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Monday, December 24, 2007 1:33 AM

I'm back in KL and not lovin' it. == It's so hot here! It's supposed to be cooler in KL but nooooo! I've been sweating like crazy! I get cranky when it's hot. AND, I havent had much appetite ever since I've been back.

Both my aunts, CarYan and their maid came down to KL with me, well, actually it's more like, me with them. x) Cos I sat in their car.

So we've been bringing them out shopping and all these few days. We came back on Saturday, and on that night itself we went to 1u. Then on Sunday we went to Pavilion and today, we went to a temple and then Gardens. Going out to the Curve later.

`

Back in Penang, I passed by a Mini Cooper showroom a few times. It looks really nice! Better than normal showrooms. Cuter. :p

:) As you can see, there are TWO yellow minis'! :p Different shades too! Hahaha.

:)

:D



`
As I said above, we went to Pavilion yesterday.

Nice Christmas tree.

Decos.

Brother, mom, aunt, dad and CarYan. :)

Aunt and I. :)

:D