<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Monday, December 10, 2007 6:28 AM

Penang has been greaaaat. Food, shopping, tourist spots. I've been to Penang hill, also known as Bukit Bendera. I've actually been there before, when I was 12, during a school trip. Nothing has changed much. Feels like Cameron Highlands up there, but much cooler, maybe because it just rained before we went up. A lot of mist. Ended up raining... Before that, we went to the Air Hitam dam. It was pretty nice. Came back at 6 and had McDonalds delivered to the house. One of the few times that I actually had McDonalds in Penang. Hahahahaha!

Bu4's prom is tonight, have fun form fives! :)

Random pictures from here:


Whenever you bring a baby out, this is the babykit that you will need. x)


Water, "chu chu tau" (pacifier), extra clothes, diapers, water, baby biscuits....




:DDDD Blanket and bedddd. YELLOW. Coincidentally! (I dont think my aunt knows that I love yellow... hahahaha).


Yelloooow


Couch. Nice colour huh?


Pink and yellow. Shiiiiing! :p


My stuff.


Comp that I'm using.


Study room that I slept in.


Cousin's Nintendo DSlite.


Roommate playing. :p


Did I mention that the mattress I slept on was yellow? :)


Roommate!


CarYee likes to be "mei mei" (that means pretty for you bananas out there.), so she has a whole box of hair accessories. o.o


The box. Looks innocent on the outside yeah? Well, DONT BE FOOLED!


Hair clips


Side boxes.


== Honestly, does a little almost 2 year old girl with short, thin and fine hair need so many stuff?


A toy. It's pretty cool actually.


CarYee.

:)