<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:26 PM

I'm so pissed! I wrote a long post with pictures of the Aussie Open and the stuuuuuupid blospot said they cant connect to my computer and I tried to copy everything but when I pasted it on a fresh page, the pictures didnt turn out right!

alufhrweuifgwlijdfndjlksnvclds/fg';WLS'EFJS'LKDFJG

ugH!

So yes, I will only post TWO pictures now, compared to the tenthousand I posted before. Maybe I'll re-do that post. Later. Maybe.

So picture of the day, coming up after this. :)

Lee hugging Misbun after he won the Msian Open. Now doesnt Lee look very manja? Hmmm.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Now for the pic of me and LeeYong-dae! :) I know I'm showing off but what can you so when you only managed to take a picture with ONE player? (Though a very cute one, lucky me!:))

I actually could've taken a pic with HeHanbin (my new lou, yes. x)) but I saw him during the semis (he was right in front of me, the right at the back of me! With NO fans surrounding him.) but sadly, I only started to like him during the finals. And then I did not see him.

Omgosh. Does that suck or what?

So yes, LeeYong-dae.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


:D
So yeah. if you think he's not cute then you have very bad taste. Many girls would kill for a pic like this.
Yeah, I'd better stop bragging now. x) (But what I said is trueeee!)
I should consider myself to be quite tall, seeing as he is 180cm and I'm already up to a quarter of his face. Most people are just below his shoulder. :)
Ahahahahahaha.