<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
:)
♥ Sunday, March 9, 2008 1:54 AM

I've decided to blog again. For now anyway. x) Who knows about tomorrow. Who CARES about tomorrow. As they say, live in the present, not the future, nor the past. :)

A very nice teacher from school said that. Though she added later :"Of course you still must study for the future.."

Potong stim right? ==

`

Anyway! Hi peeps. :) I feel like rambling today. No pictures. Brace youselves.

Been doing nothing the past week. Self-declared holiday. Wake up, go to school, come back, watch tv, bathe, tuition, sleep. :) Yeah I watched tv for a minimum of 4 hours each day. Hahaha. Been hooked onto "My Girl". Korean drama.

It's been long since I was last hooked onto a drama series, so give me a break. Too bad this one only has 16 episodes. I'm down to the last episode already. Saving it 'till later. Heh.

And after that, I dont know what else to do. There hasnt been any nice drama series on tv. So sien la. Sigh. Maybe I'll watch "mygirl" again, but not so syok already.

SIGH. A teenager's life is so tough....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Joking la. x)

`

Went to tuition on Sat. Weird people there. Hahaha. And I thought I was late! A few others were later than me. Tut tut. x)

I dont think any of us concentrated. :/

Oh yeah, that reminds me, GOOD LUCK TOMORROW SHING! :) You can do it. Theory exam. You'll not only pass, I bet you'll get distinction. :D

*ahem

Hehehehe.

`
I'm currently downloading videos which is taking a long loong looong looooong time. Pffft. What am I going to do 'till then? :/

`

I think I've run out of things to say. o.o How amazing. :p

Oh yeah, badminton! :) All-England is on. Disappointing for Msians though. Choong-Lee, the only survivors, lost in the semis yesterday to Yongdae-Jaesung.

Fyi, Yongdae is Amel's new lou. Hahaa! Whatever happened to "we must be patriotic! Support Msia!" and all that crap?

I think you probably can guess who she supported yesterday.

HwangHyeyoun lost to TineRasmussen. I dont like Tine, yongsui and very arrogant. Lansi too. Bleh.

ChenJin beat ChongWei. :) LinDan beat Bao. All chinese final.

ZhengBo-GaoLing are going down the hill, seriously. Many players are going down the hill, for that matter. So many top players failed to make it to the semis and even those who made it to the semis didnt play well.

And this happens right before the Olympics. Darn.

I seriously hope no fairly unknown player ends up getting a gold medal in Beijing. o.o

And what is up with Roger Federer! He is so not going to win another GranSlam title at the rate he is going.

French Open coming up. Two whole weeks of live tennis everyday. That is the life. :)

`

What kind of holiday is this? All my tuition classes are on.

I guess its just me being lazy. :/

`

I think I'm being random. Oh yeah "Our Song " by Taylor Swift is nice! I like her songs, very cute. Lyrics obviously written by her.

`

ManU lost last night. Ugh. Yeah yeah Arsenal fans, gloat all you want. ManU still rocks. I think Portsmouth really played well last night though. Great defending. And doesnt Rio make a good goalkeeper? Hahaha. Cute la.

`

If you have read all of the above, and I mean really read every.single.word from the beginning till the end, I seriously salute you. O.o

Bye for now. This is getting boring and lame. I think I wrote a lot of nonsense.