<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
wheeee
♥ Friday, April 25, 2008 8:09 AM

A few old photos. When my aunt, cousin sis and I went to KLCC to watch the Chinese Traditional Dance performance which tak jadi in the end. x) Went to Delifrance before that.
Me, Yan.

Mine. Omg I tell you this spicy lamb spaghetti is chun! :) I definitely wanna eat it again. And again...and again.. hahaha.

Soup of the day. Ok ni la.


:) Now doesnt she look nice in a skirt? She's single. Hehe.
`
Mom left for Macau this morning. Left home at 3 something in the morning to go to her friend's house and then the airport. 5am flight. Went with her friends. 4 day trip.
All of her friends are mothers too, so I think everyone was busy preparing AND making sure that their children and husband will be ok for a few days. Hahaha. Mom taught me how to use the washing machine. :p
Brother fried veggies and steamed canned kambing curry for dinner. I cooked the rice. :) And guess what! The rice was the only slip up.. x) I think maybe too much water. But still pretty edible okay!
`
Getting a puppy! :DDDDD Dad's friend's doggies' puppies. :) Mixed terriers. The puppy should be something like silky terrier. :) 6 puppies. 3 male, 3 female. Dad chose male cos I think it would be easier. Cos females have period.
That reminds me! Dad, brother and I went to the pet shop just now to buy stuff and saw sanitary pads for female dogs. So sad la. Its like underwear. Eww.
Will post pics after mom comes back with the camera.
`
I'm off. Toods.