<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Saturday, May 10, 2008 3:23 AM

A bunch of old photos I wanna upload before I completely give in to procrastination. Pretty old so yeah. Lazy to put much captions la yeah?



Pretty nice right? Parent's bathroom window. Haha.


Chinese New Year in Penang. Maaah Joooong! :D


:)


6th aunt. And little CarYee. Lols.


1st day of Chinese New Year. CarYan with her cute little red shoes. Lols. Many relatives wore green that day. I think it was some...dunno la..good luck thing..


Proudly showing off her shoes while we were on the way to visit dad's godsister.


1st uncle's 2nd son's new house. :) Confused? hahahs.


Self-employed entrepreneur. Doing really good. He even designed this house and had custom-made grills which he created himself. Reaaalllly nice interior design too! But I tell you, his house is SO FAR AWAY. And it was SO HOT on the 1st day of cny. zomg. Imagine 6 people in one car...


Nice riiight? :)


All the FengShui stuff. He sells Feng Shui stuff online btw. Mostly to overseas customers.



CarYan. 2nd day of cny.


Posiiing. Hahaha.


:) She has grown tremendously since then!


Cny too. Back in PJ.


Wei.



Again. Bet you're sick of our faces already. Haha.


Wei and Loo.


Yan and Wei.


Yan and Loo.


hahaha! Blur face sial.



Girls.


Me and Yan.


Wei me Yan.


Hui me Yan.


Me Hui.



Wei.


4th aunt. Before cny gathering at 2nd uncle's house.


Raining heavily.


:)


Yan.



2nd uncle's house.


Loo, waiting for someone... Hahaha.


Me and Loo.


:)


me and Yan.



Loo's room.





My mom was trying to figure out whether that plant up there was real or not. == I have a weird mother.


4th aunt trying to figure out too. == I have a weird aunt too.


LOL. Point proven.



This was at 3rd aunt's house. Cny too. I love this floormat la. So cute! x)

Hahaha.

erm..

Me and Wei at Jusco.

They were buying stuff for friends.

I like the tiles! Heheh.

We were on the way back from Jusco in my aunt's car and we saw a man on a bike. A middle-aged man. And when we got closer to him, we realised he was our 2nd uncle! Hahahahaha! I've never seen him on a bike before and he says he was too stuffed and needed to digest it. LOL.

:)

Now, on "Life With The Asparagus" part two, we see how The Asparagus behaves in my house.
"Oooo whats this?"

"Hahahah! Look at this!"

"Wow look at all that!"

"Oooo whats that over there?"

"Waaah! Whats this?"

Car:"Eh can you sit still for a moment? == I wanna take a pic of you. " The Asparagus:"Oh okaaay! *poses"

Hahaha. Pic of HeHanBin and LeeYongDae. During Msian Open. I zoomed in using the comp. x)


I have more new pictures of Whisky. Will post 'em up asap.

In the meantime, I will continue being more and more depressed about not being able to go to Pangkor. And if you see me, please dont ask me why, because then you would probably remind me of it when there would be a tiny possibility that I would've forgotten my misery for that one second. Thank you very much.

Physics paper 2 tomorrow. I'm dying a miserable death, aren't I?