<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
Tag
♥ Friday, May 9, 2008 3:10 AM

Why must life be so ironic at the worst of times. This feeling sucks. I'm sick of this. I want out.

`

Realised that I havent done a tag in ages. Tagged by cousin.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Lim Car Yi.
Birthdate: 19th Sept 1992.
Current Status: Single.
Eye Color: Black.
Hair Color: Black.
Righty or lefty: Righty!

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Chinese.
Fears: LIZARDSSS! And heights. x) Who isnt, right?
Weaknesses: Candy. :) And the favourites. Too many to list out.
My Perfect Pizza: I like cheesy pizzas.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY,TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Depends on what day it is.
My bedtime: Varies.
My Most Missed Memory: When I was a mere toddler and didnt have a worry in the world except for whether or not my mom would scold me cos I just peed in my pants.

LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi. Pepsi Twist is better though. And NOT just because its yellow. ==
McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds. KFC too! :D
Single or Group Dates: Both.
Adidas or Nike: Both.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanillalalalala.
Cappucino or Coffee: Erm, Nescafe? Hahahaha! All these fancy coffees..

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Never. (You know people always say never say never, but seriously, smoking? no way.)
Curse: Lol yeah. But not like Zi Cong la.==
Take a shower: Yeap.
Have a Crush: Not at the moment.
Think You've Been in Love: Yeah. My family and friends. :)
Go to School: Yeap.
Want to Get Married: Eventually.
Believe in Yourself: Most of the time? Nope.
Think Your a Health Freak: Complete opposite.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: Naaah. I think a sip or two of wine from my parents' out of curiosity doesnt count. Lols.
Gone to the Mall: Yeah
Been on Stage: Yeah. Dont like it though.
Eaten Sushi: Yeap.
Dyed Your Hair: Nope.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Playing a stripping game: Eww no.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Nope. Pathetic.

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be Married: Late twenties I guess?

LAYER 9: IN A GUY
Best Eye Color: Black or brown. Blue eyes are nice, but freaky.
Best Hair Color: Back or brown.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short.

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
A Minute Ago: This.
Hour Ago: Tuition.
4.5 Hours Ago: Bathing.
1 Month Ago: Cant remember.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Doing the things I love to do. :)
I feel: Numb.
I hate: Not being able to do the things I wanna do and can actually do BUT because of SOME people who did some stuff behind my back, I now cant do the things I wanna do. == Pfft.
I hide: Many things.
I miss: The holidays.
I need: To get Sims2! :D I wanna plaaaaay!

LAYER 12: TAG 3 PEOPLE
One: You.
Two: Him.
Three: Her.

Do it if you feel like it.

See ya.