<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
Kaboom!
♥ Friday, July 25, 2008 6:59 AM

Hari Koko next Thurs. Short rehearsal today. I cant remember the last time we actually had a short rehearsal for Hari Koko. I remember Hari Koko rehearsals are always done over and over again, with us going out and in and standing in a straight line and all that thousands of times. This time, we only did it once. o.o Weeeird. Well maybe the more serious one is next Tues.

Practised after rehearsal. I kinda like our shirts, but the colour is a little....hmm. Very striking though. Reached school today and saw all those lime green blobs all around. :) Funnay..

There's practice this Sunday. Sigh. Sien.

Hari Koko doesnt seem as big as it was last year. Things change, dont they? Sadly.

Monthly tests are the week after next. Last minute la. Crazy. Luckily its mostly stuff we just learned and mostly objectives. But still! o.o

I'm off to play my old Nancy Drew game that I found! :D I kinda got stuck last time and I wanna see if I can finish it this time. :) I remember that after Nancy makes friends with a restaurant guy, she would be invited to eat Clam Chowder anytime she wants. Thats what I made her do when I got stuck. Eat Clam Chowder. So lame right. ==

So yeah. See yaa!