<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
Tag.
♥ Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:00 PM

I havent done a tag in ages! :)


Pass this quiz to 10 people.
1. Shingie.
2. Yin.
3. Farm.
4. KarMun.
5. Wei.
6. LuYin.
7. Pui (can I tag you back? ;p)
8. Joe Ian.
9. Chiun Wei.
10. JooYi.

I realise that I dont really read many of my friends' blogs. o.o I had a hard time thinking of names. Boy oh boy.

Who is no.6 having relationship with?
No one at the moment.

Is no. 9 a male or a female?
Male.

If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
Hahaha! Everyday fight la. Two sampats. x)

What is no. 2 studying?

School stuff.

When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
We sms-ed a few days ago.

What genre of music does no.8 like?

Normal music? I dont know. ==

Would you ever woo no. 3?
If I were a boy. :)

How about no. 7?
O.o now wouldnt that be weird.

Is no.4 single?
Nola, she got her beloved.

What is the surname of no.5?

Tan.

What's the hobby of no. 10?
Cheerleading.

Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?

They dont know each other.

Say something casual about no.1.
Weird.

Have you ever tried developing feelings for no.6?

I no lesbian. Sor-ray.

Where does no.9 live?

No idea. :/

What color does no.4 like?
Purple. == Eww.

Are no. 5 and no. 1 best friends?
Noooo.

Is no. 7 the most talented person in the world?

She's talented at organizing things. She's like a mother to the whole class. :)


Wheeee! :)