<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
TV shows.
♥ Tuesday, December 9, 2008 4:33 AM

I've been watching a lot of tv shows recently.

In Oct, there was "Ming Zhong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni" aka "You Are My Destiny". Apparently, its the most watched drama series in Taiwan. Its pretty funny but sometimes ridiculous. Not bad drama series. But I dont think its the best la.

Then in Nov, there was "Wo Zai Ken Ding;Tian Qi Qing" aka "Wayward Kenting". Its pretty good actually. I liked it a lot. Too bad its only 20 episodes.

Now, on Shuang Xing (Channel 324), on 11:30pm (or 7:30pm la, you choose. 11:30pm is the repeat) , there is a new drama series. "Honey & Clover". I dont know what its called in Chinese. Its so noob. == A lot of silly scenes like flying to the moon after being punched and all that. I dont really like these kinda drama series. Its supposed to make you feel like laughing but its TOO dumb so instead of laughing, you give a dulan face. == This drama series reminds me of "The X-Family". What a stupid show. == I couldnt even watch it for 5 minutes.

Also on Shuang Xing, there is a new Singaporean drama series that is really good. Well, I like it anyway. 4:30pm. "Beach Ball Babes".

I've also been watching some Korean tv shows lately. They are really funny! Even funnier than Chinese tv series, actually. "The Star Golden Bell Challenge" is awesome! And also "Two days And One Night". Watch 'em on KBS (Channel 303).

:) Byee!