<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
Badminton. Msian Open.
♥ Sunday, January 18, 2009 12:34 AM

I actually wanted to update on Msian Open too but somehow the pictures cannot be uploaded. So annoying. == I took lotsa pictures of players on court btw. Not off court la because OBVIOUSLY we didnt get to see many players off court.

Sigh. Oh wells.

AMEL!! Must.get.VIP.tickets.next.year!!

I wanna see my Ha Tae Kwan!! :DDDD Korean coach. x)

Oh and while Park Sung Hwan was losing to Lee Chong Wei we saw his lips saying "shibbal", which is Korean for f**k. :p Tsk tsk. So vulgar!


`

Soooo, New Year day. Only took a few. I realise that I'm not into taking pictures anymore. Wait, that's not true. I think I'm just lazy. :)

Wei :)

She is sucha camwhore! Kept using other cousin's phone to take weird pics of herself. x)

Lamb. It was pretty big so my mom couldn't find a container that could fit it. She ended up bringing it over to my uncle's house in this tray. Obviously the sauce spilled halfway. x)

Chop chop chop.

Lamb & turkey.

:)

Boooooones.

Turkey slices.

`
The other day, I realised that I hadn't been taking pictures of my doggie lately. Wanna see him? He has become so ugly. :) In a cute way, of course. I mean, how does a dog's fur change from pure black to grey and then to white? == My dad prefers him to be black but the rest of us are okay with it. If I show you his baby pictures and compare his fur then and now, you wouldn't even believe it! o.o

:DDDDD Cutie pie.

:)

Boo!

Woof!

Hahahahaha!

I can never take a normal picture with him. Most of the time, he just ends up licking my face. Heh.

Cute! I had to bend down under the table to take these pictures. ==

Baby with mommy. My dog is most attached to my mom. Mainly because she is the only who is always giving him treats. My mom practically gives him everything she eats! ==

Of course, my mom spends the most time with him too.


`

Omg ManU is so.freaking.lucky. ==

Who the heck gets three points by scoring on the 90th minute? o.o

Berbatov bomb. :D