<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
1N2D
♥ Thursday, August 13, 2009 3:42 AM

Exams on Monday. Brother leaving on Monday. Oh boy. ==

His flight is at about 11pm I think. Either 11 or 12 anyway. And no, this isn't going to be a sober post. I mean, I love my brother but he's going somewhere to excel and gain valuable experience so I'm happy for him. Though I'll miss him, communication technology nowadays is so advanced its not gonna be much of a problem.

:)

`

Neeext! Seeing as I havent been doing anything much nowadays, I'll be posting interesting things to watch.

So, there is this Korean variety show that cracks me up EVERYTIME I watch it. :) Its called "1Night 2Days". These six celebrities travel to different parts of Korea to show the viewers the beauty and allow them to experience some of it through the TV. Does that sound weird? Hmm. Advertisement was never one of my specialities. :/

When they are travelling, they also do some funny and lame stuff. They play games to decide whether the six of them will sleep indoors or outdoors (Note that its pretty cold in Korea).

So anyway! Reading my explanations will not give you a very good picture of the show so I'll just leave it to you to watch it. :)

Enjoy!

Ep 113 Part 1/8


I can't put up all the videos here. There seems to be a problem.... So if you are interested, go to
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=booiscrazyover6guys&view=videos&query=113 to watch the rest of the parts. :)

Next, Ep 110 Part 1/8


Again, go to this link : http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=booiscrazyover6guys&view=videos&query=110 to watch the rest of the parts. :)