<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:12 AM

I don't get why codes keep appearing when I upload my photos. I cant see my photos when I'm writing this post. I only see codes. So how am I supposed to put captions on my photos? Aish. ==

Anyway! I'm not sure which photo will come out first so I'll just explain everything first.

Now where do I start....

Oh yeah. :)

I baked today! In case you don't know, its a miracle. :D

First time baking all by myself. Yeah yeah dont diss me if you've done it before. I never really had an interest in cooking even though my mom loves to cook. So she has always been disappointed in me.

However, I saw an article in StarTwo a few weeks ago where they had this usual recipe section. There was a recipe for Rock Buns, which are super easy to make. And I had a sudden urge to learn how to bake.

So yeah.

It was pretty simple but Rock Buns are supposed to be crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. I don't really like that.

But overall, it was cool. :)

Here are some pictures. Sorry for the bad quality. Currently, I don't have a proper camera.


















JayPark. 박 재 범선 배 ,돌 아 와 줘 !