<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
Graduated...yeah right.
♥ Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:16 AM



Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there? Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever


Perfect epitaph for the occasion.

As everyone knows, our Graduation Ceremony was held in Eastin Hotel last Friday. It was a formal ceremony, so everyone was dressed in their best. Now doesn't everyone just love dressing up? Lol.

Honestly, it didn't really feel grand to me. Maybe it was because of the fact that I was surrounded by familiar faces... faces who I just happen to see almost everyday. :/

Or maybe its just me. :)

Nevertheless, it was still an enjoyable and memorable day. Omg the amount of pictures taken is...phenomenal. The uploading of Grad photos didn't actually cause Facebook to blow up but for a small school ceremony...let's just say that more energy was used on that day to charge all those cameras. :) Does that make sense? Seeing as the world is supposedly dying of a..what is it they call it? Energy/heat death? Yeah...

Moving on... I didn't actually have a camera to flash all those memories into a microchip but I took lotsa pictures with friends' cameras so its all cool. But I refuse to upload all those pictures up here cos it somehow feels wrong.. like taking credit for someone else's work.

So I'll upload a few that I just randomly clicked on. Enjoy...?