Monday, January 18, 2010
My first day of college...was not how it was supposed to be. It was everything everyone said, and more. o.o Not exactly in a good way though.
- I didn't know that the bus system had transitions. == So we were dropped off at Taylors Subang. o.o I was like...er..WHAT IS GOING ON! Then the bus driver told me that I had to transit to another bus. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT TRANSITIONS! And only one other girl was going to Lakeside so she explained things to me.
THANK YOU! (I dont remember her name :x)
- YES, it was freezing cold. == We sat in the hall for a few hours and by the end of it, we were all freezing, girls and boys alike. Right after that, they ushered us into a small lecture hall to take our English Placement Tests, which I was not expecting. As we were still freezing our butts off in the lecture hall, the exam started and we had to listen to stuff and write 'em down.
Except, my hands were FREEZING and superbly stiff and I was shivering. I was wondering whether survival was possible, honestly.
- They call the Multipurpose hall -> MPH. Which I find very weird. o.o When we first arrived they said that there would be an orientation party in MPH and I was like whaaaaaaat.
- And no, I did not make new friends. Everyone seemed to have their own cliques. It was pretty sad, actually. So me and WenYi just sat there by ourselves.
Siiiiiiigh. First day doom. It wasn't as fun as it would seem.
- And yes, it was tiring. I reached home at five, slept from 6-9pm. I don't think I can sleep anymore now. :s
There are 6 Bu4 people there. Hahahah. Us people must stick together! Too bad three are in Business and another in Tourism. :/
Anyway, I just hope for a good year. My horoscope said that this will NOT be a good year.