<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
싱 이 , 생 일 축 아 해!
♥ Monday, January 25, 2010 7:48 AM

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SHING YIIIIIIIII! :D This is like...the 5th birthday I've spent with you. I know you love me, and vice versa. :] Can't wait for you to come to Lakeside in April! :D Then we can both dump KM HAHA. :)

Went over to Shing's just now. Yes, it was SUPPOSED to be a SURPRISE. BUT!

Km was SUUUUUUPER late and she expected me to wait outside for her?! Half an hour okay woman! Punctuality is everything! HAHA.

So they blamed me for the failure. == I tried to cover up! I did! And it...er..almost worked? x)

What matters is that she WAS surprised anyway! That's cool, right? :p I had fun anyway. Catching up with Shing before the rest came LATE(!). It was nice to be with people who....understand you. Get what I mean?

Sigh...college. ==
`

Pastry 101 today. Hahaha. First ever lesson and we made traditional butter cakes. By traditional, it means that we did not use machines to make it. :) Don't worrrrry! I didn't have on nail polish. ;) It was a fun class and Chef Anuar is nice! The only bad thing is that I stood up for like...3 hours straight in uncomfortable flats. == Imagine the pain of the soles of my feet.

Btw our cakes were cut nicely and sent to 'Temptations' in the cafeteria to be sold. So if you just happened to go to Lakeside and bought a piece of cake there which was delicious, you know who made it. ;)

Class ended at 2pm....and JC's ended at 6. o.o So me and Wen were like stoning in the library...which was SUPER noisy. == What's the point of a noisy library anyway. I don't particularly enjoy going to the computer lab cos it's way up at the 7th floor and it's so...isolated. And no, I don't usually use the lifts. Why, you ask? Cos walking up is actually faster than waiting for the lifts.

Seriously. ==

Anyway, try having 4 people car-pool with 3 different schedules. We have to reach school at 8am and leave at 6pm. Yeaaaah. But it's fun. :) We bond in the car. LOL.

Still hoping for a good year. :s