주 노 .
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Juno is an awesome movie. :D Loved every minute of it. Great storyline and the actress fits in perfectly. I decided not to paste the long synopsis here, so basically this movie is about Juno (Ellen Page), who is a sixteen year old high school student faced with an unexpected pregnancy.
A few of my favorite quotes (there are quite a few):
- Yeah wait for a few months, seeing as it still looks like a sea monkey at the moment. Wait for it to get a little cuter.
- She looked at me with a stink-face! | I doubt it's on purpose, she just looks like that.
- You look like a convex. | Wow, good to know that you've been studying your geometry.
- I'm not ready for a baby! | But you're old. o.o
- I've been dealing with things way beyond my maturity levels.
- What's bothering you? | Well, I'm losing faith in humanity. | Could you narrow it down a little?