<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
그 놈 처 럼.
♥ Monday, February 1, 2010 7:32 AM

I...was so bored, I decided to blog.

I...just finished the last piece of sweet in my room.

I...am too lazy to open the bag of chips nearby.

I...am not in a good mood.

`

My brother laughed when he heard that I am studying Geography. == Veeery funny. Geo is actually pretty interesting. :) Too bad we don't learn anything about Korea. Tut tut.

Classes REALLY aren't that cold anymore. :x The temperature can be adjusted, so it's all good. :) The MPH though, is ALWAYS cold. Business students from Subang campus moved here today. A lot of the rooms and facilities that were still under construction last week were done today.

Honestly, life is never what it seems. When we were in primary school, our parents would tell us that secondary school teachers won't pay much attention to you. You won't need to bring so many textbooks. Teachers would be less strict and you would have to be a little bit more independent.

That's not really true, is it?

And then they said, when you go to college, lecturers won't have time to take care of every student. They won't bother even if you talk in class. Blah blah blah.

College lecturers are worse than school teachers. == Even when just one person talks, they would tell you to keep quiet. I guess it's because the class is quite small, so one person really affects everyone.

And lecturers REALLY look out for you. You can pretty much ask them anything. They'll give you their number too. They're always willing to help. Quite unlike secondary school teachers if you ask me. Well, not all, but most.

`

I WANT TO DRIVE. Not because I really feel the thrill when I drive. It's nothing like that. It's just....so inconvenient when you can't drive!

Grr.

`

CNY coming soooooon! I WANT to enjoy it this year. Though I don't every year. For the first few days anyway.