<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
잘 할 게!
♥ Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:32 AM


I realized that I haven't actually been WRITING on my blog for ages. The bond I had with my blog is starting to fade! Lol. I just don't have the mood these days. It's just college, home, college, home.... Who knew college life was THIS boring?! Honestly speaking, I really REALLY miss my old friends. :'( I miss the 'BU4 people'. Their humor is pretty much irreplaceable. More old friends are coming over to this campus now. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Mind block now. Pfft. And I was just thinking about all those things that I wanted to write down.

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`

Sometimes I feel that I need an attitude adjustment. :/ I KNOW I'm impatient and easily irritated. But trying to breathe deeply, control my emotions and all those things during those times is like asking for the impossible! Wait, what I need is not an attitude adjustment, it's anger management classes. Bahahaha.

Oh I remember what I wanted to say.

I've actually been very self-conscious about telling people what I'm studying now. Before I entered this course, the thought of people judging me never crossed my mind. But after having multiple people tell me that this course is for 'people who don't study' and lazy people, my mind set has sorta changed.

I mean, no, I don't regret taking this course.

I chose it because it's something that I really want to do. Not because it is 'easy', as some people like to think. Whatever course you take in college/uni requires you to do work and study, right? No one breezes through their tertiary education. It's just not possible.

Stereotypic thinking- as long as you don't study something related to science, you're gonna be a failure in life.

I mean, seriously?

Yes, one of the reasons why I chose this course is because I'm not a fantastic science student. But it doesn't mean I'm rotten and lazy!

Even Business school students get more respect than Hospitality students do.

Although I hate to admit it, there are quite a number of students here who just enrolled because they say that :" I don't like to study, that's why I came here. It's easier" and all that crap. It really pisses me off when I hear people say that.

Idiots.

Even if you are studying this because you are lazy and all, at least make an effort, right?

Sigh. == I need a holiday.