<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
기 술 자. :)
♥ Thursday, April 1, 2010 6:24 AM

I realized that I don't speak to adults very often. Other than my parents, of course. :) That's because I don't have a common interest with most adults in this world. They usually don't understand my thoughts and the way I speak. I normally just laugh as a response to whatever they say. Or I say :" Yes...no...really? oh...".

==

I find that so weird. I mean, everyone can talk to everyone....right? But why can't I!

I think the main reason why is because I'm a blunt and straightforward person. So sometimes adults tend to interpret what I say as being rude. Then the situation gets awkward and I never speak to them again. In case they get offended. And just cos I know they have a bad impression of me.

I can't differentiate what's rude and what's not. I'm a very casual speaker la. What can I do, right?

sigh.