<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
보 요? 아 니 면 안 보 요?
♥ Wednesday, April 7, 2010 7:45 AM


Holidays have officially started! Wheeeeeeeee! Even if it's just for a week, I shall enjoy it as much as I can. :] But whenever I am reminded that we will be handed assignments in one weeks time, my heart drops. :( Eeeeaaarggghhhhh!!

Anyway!


Korean teacher shows us parts of dramas to let us hear some things they say. Mostly clips from Goong or Coffee Prince. Omg Coffee Prince looks interesting...should I watch it? :D Ehehehehe. I'm planning to download the whole Goong series. It's gonna take some time. :s

`

I THINK I have decided what I want as a present. :] Wanna know what it issssssss? Heehehehe.

A 2TB external Hard Drive! Wahahahaha! Omg wouldn't that be cool! :D Though I wish there was some sort of guarantee from hard drives...I mean, when we store EVERYTHING inside ONE SINGLE hard drive. The problem is that hard drives are SO FRAGILE! Once it drops, everything inside cannot be retrieved. == Then EVERYTHING will be gone.

I think I'd be depressed for life if everything in my hard drive is gone. O.O

`

Watched 'Clash of the Titans' the other day. Greek mythology, I like! :D Though some facts may be wrong....but it's still interesting. :) Esp when you're watching a nice part of the movie and someone beside you burps.

;)