<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d6751320276935340523\x26blogName\x3dRantings+of+a+yellow+lover\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mangobananasugars.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3293356414192713433', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
yourself.

I'm me.
. Pretty much an extremist.
It's 2010, so..18 years old. I secretly suspect that I have Korean blood. :) I just take life as it comes, improvising along the way. Oh yeah I like the colour yellow. Its bright. :D

.
wishlist

I want.

World yellowsisation.
Say YELLOW!


.

Yellow time!

Shake your bom bom!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Non-yellow lovers.

Shingie the Pink SueZen Ming Sarah the Red Ngui the Green Yong Ying LuYin Wei Tung JooYi the sampat Yin the lame Pui Yi May Farm the moooo Derrick the blue


credits

Designer: yyanniies
Basecode: PAPERLOVE
Programme: Paint
Images: Self-drawn by Yyanniies
Bg: curving in Ps
♥ Friday, August 27, 2010 5:50 AM


Dinner with the family @ Jake's.

Eeee I look very pale here.


Just had the urge to blog after reading someone else's one. Why did I abandon my blog. :x

Assignments were piling up to a dangerous level for the past few weeks. Luckily that's all over now. No more assignments for this term? I hope so. :p But this also means one thing ------- exams are coming. Finals for Term 3 and also Final Year assessments.

siiiiiigh. stressssssssssss! *Does the 'fanning my face thing'. :p

omgosh who expected Plants and Premises to be so hard! VENTILATION. I hardly understood the diagram! Pfttt.

`



Had dinner with relatives.

`

After exams, no more studying for 3 whole months wheeeeeeeeee! I'm looking forward to industrial training, yet I've been feeling more and more apprehensive by the day. :s Though I know it'll be a great experience. :] Hope I get accepted soon. People who applied to Hilton KL and Traders mostly received replies already. Pray pray pray! :)

Glad that I didn't apply to go outstation! If I did, I would be regretting it like craaaaazy now. I also really hope that the scheduling and everything will be fine. :s

`

CDL coming up! Reaaaally looking forward to it. :D Trainings have been fun, hope I can improve much more. :)

`

My old laptop died on me. :( First, it was the screen problem. After that was fixed, it couldn't connect to the Internet. Then, the power plug thing had a problem so I had to chuck it and buy a new one. :( I liked my old lappy. Siiiiigh. After I bought the new one, it STILL gave me problems. MYGOSH. So I sorta lived without the Internet for about a month and a few weeks? yeah I think so. Got used to it though! Started re-reading old books again. :)

`

Ooooh I bought a 1TB hard disk the other day. Heeeeeeeeeee. Like, finally! My old 100GB hard disk sorta went crazy so I've been using my mom's 250GB one up until now. I think I've used up two thirds of the space already.

`

I NEEEEEEEEEED to cut my hair! It's waaaay too long and too much of a hassle to wash and dry every day. It's so heavy. Cut hair cut hair cut hair!

`
Will update on more things soon? ;)